Ashley’s guest today is Dr. Jenna Jorgensen, a licensed Naturopathic Physician. Today Dr. Jenna discusses how we can naturally:
- Eliminate Anxiety
- Lose Weight
- Decrease Inflammation
- Increase Healthy Hormones
Dr. Jenna lives by the philosophy “Life is medicine. How do you want to live your life?” meaning every choice we make, the environment we chose to live in, our job, our relationships, our diet and every day-to-day activity all add up to either improving our health...or not.
Dr. Jenna helps her patients learn and implement new choices that overall make a big difference in their health and vitality. She works to help them restore balance back to their body through physical medicine, diet, lifestyle and supplementation.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
• Why visceral manipulation and Craniosacral therapy (CST) are so effective.
• How to train your body to burn fat for fuel
• How to support your liver in eliminating toxins while losing weight
• Most people’s diets are lacking enough healthy fats to sustain their body and hormones.
• Why an ND is more specialized as a doctor than an MD is.
• More about NDs and why it’s so important to see an ND vs. an MD.
Health AH-HA Moment:
When the terrain of your body is out of balance your body presents symptoms. When you balance the terrain of your body, those symptoms go away.
Increase The Healthy Fats In Your Diet By Eating More:
Organic nuts and seeds
Organic Grass-fed butter or Ghee (I Totally Recommend Trying This Out. It’s The Worlds Most Amazing Ghee http://amzn.to/1UVCKkO)
And Eat Much Less (or none at all):
Processed foods (packaged foods)
Any form of sweetener
For Bonus Points:
Eat 5 – 6 cups of leafy green organic veggies a day!
Check your local Costco for affordable fresh organic veggies.